Affiliate partner programme: Terms and conditions
- This Affiliate Partnership programme is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over.
- Further details of the available Discount and Commission and any amendments will be set out on this page from time to time.
- The terms that apply to you will be the terms published at the time you accept them. We recommend keeping a copy for your records. Napo reserves the right to cancel or change this Affiliate Partnership, at any time, with no prior notice.
- Affiliate Partner will be eligible for a £40 Commission for each new Referee they refer who then takes out a policy with us.
- Referee will be eligible for a 10% policy discount for 12 months for taking out a first policy with us.
- Referral through the Affiliate Partnership programme must be made prior to the Referee purchasing an insurance policy.
- In the event of a Referee cancelling their policy before the first payment is made (including cancellations within the 14-day cooling-off period), no Commission shall be paid to the Affiliate Partner.
- No party may, under any circumstances, can refer themselves.
- The affiliate partner must be an approved affiliate partner of Napo to receive their discount and commissions.
- Affiliate Partners can refer as many referees to Napo as they like. We reserve the right to limit the amount of referrals in the future.
- The Affiliate Partner will only receive Commissions, by bank transfer, 30 days after the first payment for a Napo Pet Insurance policy has been successfully taken from a Referee.
- The Affiliate Partner is only eligible for commission if an eligible Referee purchases a policy with Napo using the unique Affiliate Link corresponding to that Affiliate Partner.
- The 15% promotion from the Affiliate Partnership cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer, except the 15% multi-pet discount.
- The Affiliate will limit any activity carried out in pursuance of this agreement to providing a link to our website for the purpose of any client contacting us directly.
- The Affiliate must not:
- Provide advice on general insurance products but will refer such enquiries directly to Napo.
- Collect any insurance monies.
- Complete or assist in the completion of any proposal.
- The Affiliate Partner will not carry out any FCA regulated activity on Our behalf.
- The Referee must not already be an existing customer of Napo.
- The Referee must purchase a Napo policy using the Affiliate Partnership programme for the Affiliate Partner to be eligible for Commission.
- The 10% Referee promotion from the Affiliate Partnership cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer, except the 15% multi-pet discount.